Oct 20, 2007

Catch the Rainbow

We believed we'd catch the rainbow
Ride the wind to the sun
Sail away on ships of wonder
But life's not a wheel
With chains made of steel
So bless me come the dawn
Come the dawn

(Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow -- Catch the Rainbow, 1975)



It'd been a long while since the last time I saw a rainbow... until 2 days ago, near my house -- exactly on my dearest wife's birthday...!


PS. If you'd like to enjoy the complete song click on the widget below...

Catch-the-Rainbow....


...and here's the full lyrics...


- Rainbow Lyrics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a romance! Anda bener2 romantis abis ya pak... Seperti lagunya somewhere over the rainbows...
How lucky the woman that you'd married! I wish you have a wonderful marriage everafter. (amien)

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! (ikutan ya mba Irma)
.... indeed, they both are lucky to have each other.

Speechless om...
Your blog says it all....